69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Can't Live Without!

Don't you have some tried and true items you know you can't start school without? I do!

I've always depended on heavy magnetic hooks for a myriad of uses. These are a little different than the ones I've used in the past, but you can't beat this price! Grab a pack now to hang your pocket charts on a magnetic board, keep rings of sight words handy, or keep up with all those important papers you get at the beginning of school.


These Sterlite boxes are PERFECT for storing centers. The kiddos just pick up the box and move to their choice of seating to complete their work. Here's a great deal on a pack of six.


If you don't want the six pack, click on the link below for a single.


Black Sharpies -- Can't ever have too many! 


I copy all of my station/center activities on card stock before laminating for extra durability.


Once cut out, I use these heavy duty laminating pockets with my trusty laminator.



I store the activities in cute file folders like these. I LOVE Barker Creek products!



These self-adhesive zip lock pockets are a lifesaver for keeping up with all the small parts of learning activities I use in my stations. After I've decorated the folder, I laminate it, then apply the pocket to the inside or back cover.


Please leave a comment with your "Can't Live Without" items for Back to School.



1 comment: