69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Friday, October 25, 2013

Spooky Writing

I've joined up with my friends at A Classy Collaboration as part of the Trick or Freebie Blog Hop.
Harness the Halloween spirit in your room by giving your kiddos something to write about. Cut out the spooky cards and put in a brown paper bag. Glue the directions on the bag and you are ready to go!
Your little spooks draw two cards from the bag and use them to write a narrative.

I've included a graphic organizer to help them plan their stories and a rubric to help your assessment.
Click on either of the images above to get the freebie.
Happy Fall, y'all!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for all of your lessons! They are so cute! Keep up the great work! :) -Darlene (Sorry, I don't have any of the accounts needed to publish this comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie. It is super cute and my kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete