69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mustache Obsession! (and Freebie)

I've gotten the cutest mustache clipart from Zip-a-Dee-Do-Dah Designs! It's inspired me to make all sorts of cute mustache-themed activities! Check my TpT and Teachers Notebook stores soon for the cute goodies.
In the meantime, here's a freebie on compound words for you.
Set a timer and see how many compound words your kiddos can list.
They must be spelled correctly to count!
Just click on the pic above to get the file.

Don't forget my giveaway to celebrate reaching 1200 followers! 
Click on the pic above to find the details. You can win one of TWO prize packages! Plus you can find some great new TpT stores to visit for some great ideas.

As an added bonus, if you purchase two products from my store, I'll send you TWO products from my inventory of your choosing! Just email me with your receipt and the names of the two products you want. You can reach me at pitnerm107 at gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment