69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, April 8, 2013

Morning Work for Week of April 8 - Freebie

Spring Break was won-der-ful!
It's going to be hard to get back in the swing of things today!
Here's my Morning Work for the week.
I'm projecting it on my Promethean Board so the kiddos can start working first thing every morning.
Just click on the pic below to get the file.



Remember, if you purchase two products from my store and send me the receipt, I'll send you a product of your choice free. Just email me a copy of your receipt and your choice of a free product, and I'll get your goodie right out to you!

And if you prove you are a follower of both stores, I'll send you another free product! No purchase is necessary! Just send me an email with the name you use to follow, a screen shot from both stores that show you as "Following," and I'll send the free product to you. Please follow BOTH stores to get the deal! I'll close this offer on Sunday, April 15, at midnight. My email is pitnerm107 at gmail.com. (Trying to avoid that spam!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower and I found your blog through teacher notebook. You've got such cute stuff! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete