69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I Hit the Jackpot!

I'm participating in my first Product Swap and I hit the jackpot!



I was lucky to  get to swap with Sara over at Smiling in Second Grade. (Click HERE to visit her blog. Be sure to become a follower if you haven't already!)


I was so excited to get her Sweet Synonyms packet to try out, but not nearly as excited as my kiddos were to get to play the fun games!


They really liked working with the puzzle pieces. 





Memory Match was a big hit, too.




What I liked was that the synonyms were a little more difficult than the usual words you find in some work.


There's also a Go Fish game (what kid doesn't like to play Go Fish?)

And that's not all.....

I used the worksheets Sara included to differentiate with the students that needed different types of reinforcement!

We wrapped up by playing I Have, Who Has as a fun review.

Go check out her store by clicking on the pic below.


And visit her blog to see what product of mine she tried! Click on her button below.







No comments:

Post a Comment