69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

I'm headed to the beach today after lunch here at home with my family, so I won't be checking in much this week. I'll try to make it up to you next week with lots of freebies!

Make sure you are keeping up with all the fabulous freebies on the Easter Freebie Trail.
Click on the pic below to go back to the beginning so you can be sure you haven't missed any of the fun.

Don't forget that today is the last day of my sale in my TpT and TN stores. Visit and grab some good deals.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary-
    I am working on getting a TN teacher blog hop together. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail swimelizabeth@yahoo.com so I can get you all the info :)
    Thanks!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete