69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Thursday, February 28, 2013

This and That....and a Time Freebie!

What a week it's been so far! I had to miss a few days to help my parents out with some doctors' appointments.....my DSL line has been wonky and I couldn't post.....I feel like I'm behind in so many things...both at home and at school!
There's just not enough time!

And speaking of time......
that's our next skill in math. 
I've made a whole packet on time for my Teachers Pay Teachers Store and Teachers Notebook Shop, but I wanted to offer a freebie, as well.
Our standard requires the students to tell time to the nearest five minutes, as well as relate it to either an a.m. or p.m. hour.
This worksheet is one of my favorite time-related activities.
Students pick a time (to the nearest five minutes) and write a sentence that describes what they would be doing at that time if it was a.m. and if it was p.m. After writing the sentences, they illustrate them.
If you'd like a copy, just click on the pic above. If you'd like the whole packet, click on one of the store links in the right sidebar.

If you have TIME....leave me a comment!

Here's to a happy Friday! We have a big day planned at our school tomorrow. I'm going to bed early to get ready.

4 comments:

  1. Another awesome freebie! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Thank you for the freebie.
    www.Mrs-Robbins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to share this activity on my blog
    Math for 2nd Grade at www.mathcc2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for my kiddos! We have just entered our time unit! THANKS, Mary!

    ReplyDelete