69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The More, The Merrier! - Freebie!

What's one of the most important things I have learned this year?

The Common Core standards are not skills that can be paced into a rigid timeline, taught, assessed, and never reviewed.

The more practice....the better!

Our students have to continuously go back, review, and refine their skills.

I've tried to give my kiddos lots of practice in many different ways to keep the skills fresh.

Here's another practice activity for adding and subtracting 10 and 100 to and from numbers.
Click on the pic above to get the activity.

(The MORE comments I get,
the MERRIER I am!)

And remember....the more times you enter my 1,000 Follower Giveaway, the more chances you have to win!
Click {HERE} to enter!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your generosity! Your blog is my absolute favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all your activities! My kids think I'm the most fantastic teacher because you give me all these wonderful ways for them to practice their skills. Thanks! You're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such great ideas! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete