69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Check out Our Five Million Watt Smile!


One of the best resources on the web for teachers is Classroom Freebies. If you haven't discovered it yet, GO NOW!
Contributing authors post their free--yes, FREE--activities and products they have made. 

It's a one-stop bonanza of FREEBIES!

If you need proof it's as good as I say it is.....
it's just reached five million page views!
Click the above pic to see what all the smiling is about! I'm a regular contributor, too!

If you haven't entered my 1,000 Follower Giveaway, Click {HERE} to enter. Time is running out!

1 comment:

  1. Funny coincidence... I was surfing the net (using) Google searching for classroom freebies/ resources and one of those URLs led me here.

    I am fellow elementary school teacher from Germany - 3rd grade - teaching German, Maths, Science, Art, Music and English.

    In Germany 'Teaching Blogs' are quite a new phenomenon - my own blog being no older than 8 months. It seems you in the States are 'far ahead' of us.

    While reading several teaching blogs, I got the impression there are many similarities in our school systems, but also some differences.

    I'd love to learn more about that. Are there any discussion forums or websites - besides yours - you would recommend to read or participate in?

    Would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete