69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grinning Like a Groundhog!

If groundhogs grin, then I'm grinning like one! I just got an email from Pat Miller, author of Substitute Groundhog, saying she had seen my activities about her funny, delightful, engaging book and wanted to know if she could link them to HER website! (Can she?? Really??? YES, PLEASE!!!!) PLUS she is sending us an autographed copy of the book! I cannot wait to tell my kids on Monday. They are going to hit the roof with excitement! Plus there will be 22 other goofy groundhog grins in the room! 
If you want to see the activities, just go HERE for the post. 
Click HERE for Pat's website. She has links to a teaching guide and Reader's Theater for Substitute Groundhog and her other books. What a generous author to share with us!

7 comments: